How to Thread a Sewing Needle
Learn Needle Tatting Step-by-Step Kit with Needle and Threader 207844
These Hemline Needle Threaders are perfect for quickly threading needles and trimming. They will prove an essential addition to your sewing box. The handy tool makes threading needles an easy task but also incorporates a hand thread cutter that is situated...
Make sewing even easier with this Clover Desk Needle Threader, an automatic needle threader that will become your new best friend! This tool is a must for every sewer and quilter. Easy to use, this handy device will thread your needles with the simple...
ThisHemline Automatic Needle Threader will make threading hand needles a breeze. It will prove an essential addition to your sewing box. The handy tool makes threading needles an easy task with an automatic function that saves time and hassle. Every time...
The Clover Double Needle Threader will help you thread both large and small sized needles. One end is for large needles and sewing machine needles, while the other is for small needles. The threader itself measures 11cm long, and includes plastic safety...
DOUBLE NEEDLE THREADER 374183
Hemline Auto Needle Threader 375351
Hemline Needle Threader With Cutter 375294
Hemline Needle Threader Aluminium 375293
Take the fiddle out of threads and needles with the aptly-named Automatic Needle Threader! From big eyes to small, keep your textile-enthusiasm live and kicking with this easy-to-use gizmo!This versatile and useful must-have is a great addition for the...
- Step 1... Select the correct grade needle for your fabric.
- Step 2... Select a suitable cotton or thread for your needle.
- Step 3... Using scissors to make a clean cut through the thread will enable the thread to pass easily through the eye of the needle.
- Step 1... Pass the thin wire loop of the Needle Threader through the eye of your needle.
- Step 2... Pass the thread through the wire loop of the Needle Threader.
- Step 3... Pull the wire loop back through the eye of the needle bringing the cotton or thread back with it.