How to Thread a Sewing Needle
Learn Needle Tatting Step-by-Step Kit with Needle and Threader 207844
Economical threaders for hand and machine needles. 3 pieces per pack.
Needles threader incorporating a hand thread cutter in the plastic handle. 2pcs.
DOUBLE NEEDLE THREADER 374183
Pen style snips with a quality needle threader concealed in the end. Smooth spring-loaded action for less hand fatigue. Supplied with a bonus neck lanyard to keep the snips close at hand when in use.
Hemline Needle Threader With Cutter 375294
Hemline Auto Needle Threader 375351
Hemline Needle Threader Aluminium 375293
Serger Machine Needle Threader-1/Pkg 429237
The Thread Lite Lighted Needle Threader- 429334
- Step 1... Select the correct grade needle for your fabric.
- Step 2... Select a suitable cotton or thread for your needle.
- Step 3... Using scissors to make a clean cut through the thread will enable the thread to pass easily through the eye of the needle.
- Step 1... Pass the thin wire loop of the Needle Threader through the eye of your needle.
- Step 2... Pass the thread through the wire loop of the Needle Threader.
- Step 3... Pull the wire loop back through the eye of the needle bringing the cotton or thread back with it.