How to Thread a Sewing Needle
Learn Needle Tatting Step-by-Step Kit with Needle and Threader 207844
Economical threaders for hand and machine needles. 3 pieces per pack.
Needles threader incorporating a hand thread cutter in the plastic handle. 2pcs.
DOUBLE NEEDLE THREADER 374183
Pen style snips with a quality needle threader concealed in the end. Smooth spring-loaded action for less hand fatigue. Supplied with a bonus neck lanyard to keep the snips close at hand when in use.
Serger Machine Needle Threader-1/Pkg 429237
Hemline Auto Needle Threader 375351
Hemline Needle Threader With Cutter 375294
Hemline Needle Threader Aluminium 375293
The Thread Lite Lighted Needle Threader- 429334
- Step 1... Select the correct grade needle for your fabric.
- Step 2... Select a suitable cotton or thread for your needle.
- Step 3... Using scissors to make a clean cut through the thread will enable the thread to pass easily through the eye of the needle.
- Step 1... Pass the thin wire loop of the Needle Threader through the eye of your needle.
- Step 2... Pass the thread through the wire loop of the Needle Threader.
- Step 3... Pull the wire loop back through the eye of the needle bringing the cotton or thread back with it.