How to Thread a Sewing Needle
Economical threaders for hand and machine needles. 3 pieces per pack.
DOUBLE NEEDLE THREADER
Needles threader incorporating a hand thread cutter in the plastic handle. 2pcs.
This Hemline Automatic Needle Threader will make threading hand needles a breeze. It will prove an essential addition to your sewing box. The handy tool makes threading needles an easy task with an automatic function that saves time and hassle. Every...
Hemline Needle Threader With Cutter
Hemline Needle Threader Aluminium
Make sewing even easier with this Clover Desk Needle Threader, an automatic needle threader that will become your new best friend! This tool is a must for every sewer and quilter. Easy to use, this handy device will thread your needles with the simple...
The Clover Double Needle Threader will help you thread both large and small sized needles. One end is for large needles and sewing machine needles, while the other is for small needles. The threader itself measures 11cm long, and includes plastic safety...
Pen style snips with a quality needle threader concealed in the end. Smooth spring-loaded action for less hand fatigue. Supplied with a bonus neck lanyard to keep the snips close at hand when in use.
Auto Needle Threader Dual Size by Sew Easy
- Step 1... Select the correct grade needle for your fabric.
- Step 2... Select a suitable cotton or thread for your needle.
- Step 3... Using scissors to make a clean cut through the thread will enable the thread to pass easily through the eye of the needle.
- Step 1... Pass the thin wire loop of the Needle Threader through the eye of your needle.
- Step 2... Pass the thread through the wire loop of the Needle Threader.
- Step 3... Pull the wire loop back through the eye of the needle bringing the cotton or thread back with it.