How to Thread a Sewing Needle
Economical threaders for hand and machine needles. 3 pieces per pack.
DOUBLE NEEDLE THREADER
Do you have trouble trying to thread through the eye of the needle? Look no further than this handy Hemline Needle Threader. There's no need to waste any more time with tricky threading, this tool will do the hard work for you.
Auto Needle Threader This Hemline Automatic Needle Threader will make threading hand needles a breeze! It will prove an essential addition to your sewing box. The handy tool makes threading needles an easy task with an automatic function that saves time...
Needles threader incorporating a hand thread cutter in the plastic handle. 2pcs.
This Hemline Automatic Needle Threader is perfect for quickly threading all of your hand needles and is an essential addition to your sewing box! The handy tool cleverly threads the needle when it is taken out of the dispenser. This needle threader also...
Buy Hemline Quilting Tools & Accessories online from Hobbycraft, or why not browse our full range of Quilting Tools & Accessories? This Hemline Threader and Cutter is perfect for quickly threading needles and trimming. It is an essential addition to your...
Hemline Needle Threader Aluminium
The Clover Double Needle Threader will help you thread both large and small sized needles. One end is for large needles and sewing machine needles, while the other is for small needles. The threader itself measures 11cm long, and includes plastic safety...
- Step 1... Select the correct grade needle for your fabric.
- Step 2... Select a suitable cotton or thread for your needle.
- Step 3... Using scissors to make a clean cut through the thread will enable the thread to pass easily through the eye of the needle.
- Step 1... Pass the thin wire loop of the Needle Threader through the eye of your needle.
- Step 2... Pass the thread through the wire loop of the Needle Threader.
- Step 3... Pull the wire loop back through the eye of the needle bringing the cotton or thread back with it.