How to Thread a Sewing Needle
Auto Needle Threader This Hemline Automatic Needle Threader will make threading hand needles a breeze! It will prove an essential addition to your sewing box. The handy tool makes threading needles an easy task with an automatic function that saves time...
Economical threaders for hand and machine needles. 3 pieces per pack.
DOUBLE NEEDLE THREADER
Needles threader incorporating a hand thread cutter in the plastic handle. 2pcs.
Do you have trouble trying to thread through the eye of the needle? Look no further than this handy Hemline Needle Threader. There's no need to waste any more time with tricky threading, this tool will do the hard work for you.
Do you have trouble trying to thread through the eye of the needle? Look no further than this Hemline Automatic Needle Threader. There's no need to waste any more time with tricky threading, this tool will do the hard work for you.
Having trouble threading your needle before you start your craft project? Want to make sewing easier? With the Auto Needle Threader - Dual Size you can do just that. This handy tool will place the thread through either small or large eye needles with...
Pen style snips with a quality needle threader concealed in the end. Smooth spring-loaded action for less hand fatigue. Supplied with a bonus neck lanyard to keep the snips close at hand when in use.
Six Penny Memories Prym Birdy Needle Threader
- Step 1... Select the correct grade needle for your fabric.
- Step 2... Select a suitable cotton or thread for your needle.
- Step 3... Using scissors to make a clean cut through the thread will enable the thread to pass easily through the eye of the needle.
- Step 1... Pass the thin wire loop of the Needle Threader through the eye of your needle.
- Step 2... Pass the thread through the wire loop of the Needle Threader.
- Step 3... Pull the wire loop back through the eye of the needle bringing the cotton or thread back with it.